Class 4- Discussing the brief

In the last post, I talked about how my team made a facebook group chat where we discussed meeting up, in person between classes, but this didn't work out due to the fact that I couldn't make it into college that day. We discussed and decided to meet up the following day on second life. On this day I was on my way home from college and the bus that takes me home was late and because of this, the bus got stuck in traffic. This caused me to miss the group meeting. Which is very disappointing because I was excited about meeting my teammates and actually being able to have a chance to chat about our roles and get to know them more, rather than just texting them in a group chat. 

Once I actually made it home I called one of my teammates to find out what was discussed and decided about in relation to our roles in the project. After missing this meeting I felt like I have to make even more of an effort to pull my weight in the group. whisted on facetime with one of the teammates she filled me in what was decided and what I had to do to contribute to the project. We decided that each of us would take some piece of the reading, analysis it and discuss it with the rest of the group in relation to the brief. They also just went over the brief and what their options of it were.

After missing this meeting I feel a little lost and I actually wanted to get to know my teammates. So once again I reached out on the facebook group chat to see if they would like to stay after class to chat and see how we will be proceeding with the project so if we want to do some of our work over review week we could and this would give us a chance to get a head start with the project.
Published 23/10/2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 8- Update on Group Project

Class 6- Progress Group Project

Class 3- meeting the team mates